Akko Hot-Swappable Barebone Keyboard
5 reasons to try HAKII Mix Wearable Stereo Open Ear Headband
- CGClaudia G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHAKII Mix Wearable Stereo Open Ear Headband, great sound great headphone!
This is my first time trying a handband headphones and I am really pleasantly surprised!
I start from the packaging because it has a very sober, elegant and even a little witty visual impact with the manga. The combination of blue and black colors is excellent (so, the packaging already impressed me! 🤣 The initial impression is thus of a good quality object even if you haven’t actually seen it yet.
Once the container is opened we find the real box in a very elegant blue color and inside, as soon as you open it, the first thing you find as a “welcome” is a quick instructions leaflet, how to assembly and how the headphones should be worn. Under the practical instructions we find the part that interests us most:
- 2 bands different sized to have the opportunity for the best fit based on the size of the head
- the band with the 2 headphones
- a handy bag for storing the headband
- recharging usb cable type-C
- one more detailed instruction booklet
- very cute manga stickers
Assembling the headbands to the headphones is very simple also helped by the letters “L” and “R” for the right positioning and by the slightly magnetic final part of the adjustment band for a better grip. Once worn, it is very light, soft and ergonomic.
To turn it on, simply press the button on the left side and the connection to the bluethoot is very fast, on the bluetooth of your device you will immediately find Hakii MIX for pairing. Excellent and stable connection up to 10 meters without barriers.
- STStacey T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGood Sports Wear!
The Hakii Mix Smart headband headphones are very different and unique.
They are designed as a comfortable and stylish headband that you can wear around your head while enjoying your favorite song while your at the gym or out for a run.
One of the most notable features of the Hakii Mix Smart headband headphones is their wireless connectivity it use Bluetooth technology to connect to your device, which means you don't have to worry about any tangled cords or wires which gets in the way if your on a treadmill.
The sound quality of the Hakii Smart headband headphones is clear, however I didn't find these very noise-cancelling unless it was on a very low volume. When I had my music on medium volume everyone around me still could hear what I was listening to.
The Hakii Mix Smart headband headphones were definitely comfortable on my head and came with 2 sweatbands medium and small. I used the small, I thought it could of been a bit more snug on my head, but I have a small head.
The battery life is 8 hours and I did test this out throughout the duration I was using while around the house and after using it for 3 hours I found that it still had near enough full battery which was pretty good!
I definitely think these are designed for sports environments, where you sweat and you want to listen to your music comfortably.
- JTJonathan T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoHakii Mix Smart Headband Headphones surprising but not perfect
Like the most :
- The design is very simple and I like simple things
- The concept is good so we don't always have something in our ears and since it's elastic when doing the sport we don't lose it
- The color : I had the black one so it's not something discreet
- The texture/material used
Like less :
- Also the design : when you do sport with it, people are looking at you since it's different from a headphone
- People can hear your music when it's too loud
- I think the speaker is not placed at the right place, it should be directly on the skin
- The volume control is not working very well, you need press very precisely to make it wrok
The scenario at the gym :
Not bad for the gym, it's feet good for my head even when I am sweating.
The scenario remote work :
After wearing it for more than 2/3 hours, it's not very comfortable but the sound quality is surprisingly clear with good bass.
Set up (easy) :
1. Hold down the power button turns on the Hakii
2. Use Bluetooth to connect it to your phone
3. Volume controls to adjust the volume
4. Wear the headband
The Hakii mix comes with :
- USB C charging cable
- 2 headstraps with different lengths
- DMDaniel M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoHakii Mix Smart Headband Headphones REVIEW
The Hakii mix works by using air conduction and that means As nothing is over or in your ears you have more awareness of what’s going on around you. Which makes for a more safer and comfortable workout.
Being so used to more traditional earphones and headphones I found the sound of the Hakii mix to be surprisingly clear with some really good bass to it. It’s not overly loud at full volume but you won’t have any issues to hear and enjoy whatever it is that you’re listening to. Something else I found surprising is how little anyone else around you will be able to hear which is good as it means whatever you’re listening to won’t be distracting whoever is near you. Saying that if you do have the volume up high in a quiet room with no background noise then those around you will be able to hear some sound bleeding.
Set up is very easy, holding down the power button for a few seconds to switch on the unit and then just by using Bluetooth to connect it to your phone or even your games console because why not. The unit also has its own volume controls so you can adjust the volume easily while you’re on the move.
The Hakii mix comes with a USB C charging cable and two headstraps of different lengths to attach to the unit. These are easily attached to these points of the headset and I really appreciated the option of not only having the two straps but the different divets on the unit to adjust and make sure that the unit fits comfortably over your head.
I wore mine around the house…
- OGOwen G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoExcellent overall
I was impressed by the level of thought that has been put into the packaging this arrived in. Slick appearance and layout. The travel bag is a nice little touch to.
Amazingly, it arrived 100% charged unlike most devices so was ready to use immediately.
Choosing a Headband to attach wasn't too difficult, I'd say if your a child use the small one, whereas an adult use the large one.
Attaching the elasticated band to the silicone band is a little fiddly, but once on is a very secure fitting.
Pairing was straight forwards with no issues.
Wearing is comfortable even for longer periods of several hours. Battery life supports this as well so great if you're going out on a longer bike ride or something.
Outside wind noise is not as much of an issue as some cabled ear buds I've had, and obviously there is no sound transfer from cables rubbing on clothing as it's wireless.
Charging seems fast although I haven't timed empty to full.
The sound is what this is about. Bigger drivers mean better sound and this has great sound. Initially I thought they were a bit tinny, however a little adjustment of how they sit soon puts this right. If you cup your hands around your ears, or are up close to something this helps to collect an amazing full frequency range. The spatial information these can deliver is highly impressive and a treat to listen to.
The only draw back is the comments my wife and daughter have made, that I look like an eighties fitness presenter with the Headband, but I don't…