TexTale Oops Stain-repel Tee
Quantity: 20 pieces
Available countries: Global
Versions: Oops Stain-repel Tee (WHITE / IVORY / PINE) / Oops Stain-repel Fitted Tee(WHITE / NAVY/ SIERRA BLUE)
Apply by April 24th
• Revolution Fabric - Stain-Repellent and easy to clean
• Exquisite Craftsmanship - Threaded ribbing collar and vertical stitch on hem and cuff
• Purposeful Design - Hide your belly
EasyClean™ is an innovative technology consists of several techniques in order to repel water and stains. Utilizing durable water-repellent treatment and weaved from slimming yarns, our fabric maintains repellency in both structure and materials.
Regular water-repellent treatment gives a tough and crisp texture to the fabric.
Our SilkySoft™ technology and 'perfect blend' significantly improve softness without losing the fabric's repellency.
Pre-shrunk for durability. Higher cost, fewer garments, but worth it for your satisfaction.
The 'rib' neckline
The 'rib' neckline is woven with dense thread technique and is held up to 100 washes to avoid.
Apply rigorous quality control process to ensure every craft and detail are neat and clean. Provide long-lasting quality.
Hide belly, accentuate pecs, cozy look.
No Itchy and Stabby Tags: Never scrap by the label.
Discreet back hem logo exudes subtle sophistication.
Crafted with a vertical sewing technique for a refined finish.
We see ourselves as problem solvers, who disagree with brands that boast about their common products. Here is how we do it.We started our own brand.Applied innovative tech fabrics with sophisticated craftsmanship to improve and enhance traditional clothing.Without any marketing gimmicks or unrealistic markups.They may look normal, but they bring you an exclusive wearing experience every single day.
- DSDaniela S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64What is your gender? FemaleProduct Standouts Easy to cleanRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoUna bella sorpresa!!
Modello perfetto,forse troppo grande per me.Fresca sulla pelle. Di un tessuto splendido.Facile da pulire.
- RLRuben L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your gender? MaleProduct Standouts Stain-Repellent, Revolution Fabric, Exquisite CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoAmazing!
The shirt is a tad bit thicker than most tees you normally get but the stain repellent is amazing! I would definitely fill my wardrobe with these shirts!
- APapollonia Paola T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your gender? Prefer not to sayProduct Standouts Easy to clean, Stain-Repellent, Exquisite Craftsmanship, Purposeful Design (Hide your belly), Revolution FabricRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGood quality
I am testing this shirt and it is good quality. The size is the real one, fits very well, fits comfortably and fits the body perfectly. The fabric is very cool so it's comfortable for the summer. I tested it on these hot days and it stays fresh all day. Stains come away easily without the need to use special detergents or stain removers. It's perfect! I would buy it if it were cheaper...
- KSKeyth S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your gender? MaleProduct Standouts Stain-Repellent, Exquisite Craftsmanship, Purposeful Design (Hide your belly)Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoTexTale Oops Stain-repel Tee
The TexTale Oops Stain-repel Tee is excellent in fluid repelling. The liquid really does bead right off. If it gets too much in one spot it does soak into the shirt a little but drys off super fast The material feels cool and comfortable on your skin. It's made of 50% cotton and 50% modal. Modal is a bio based fabric made from beech tree cellulose. It uses up to 20 percent less water in the production process. Making it a much more economical friendly product over cotton. I'm not sure why more companies don't use this material. I think it works very well and is a better alternative to cotton. I would definitely highly recommend this product and will continue to be a customer in the future.
- DDavidVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What is your gender? MaleProduct Standouts Stain-Repellent, Easy to cleanRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTrully Stain-repel Tee
Hello Heyuppers, I've tested this tee under the shover and afterwards unde aboundant rain: I confirm the Stain-repel label, not even the sewing thread got wet. Wearing it feels good, gives you the cooling sensation on your skin.Threaded ribbing collar and vertical stitch on hem and cuff looks nice and no razor threads. It doesn't wrinkle easy (to obtain the wrinkle aspect I had to put a bit of force). Usualy the tees have the washing and composotion label internaly sewed and sometimes that label gives you eaching sensation but in this case it is printed top intern bacck side, and that problem was eliminated. Perfect simetrical and equal seams. The elastic tissue it is made of allows, lets say a tummy, when size is not perfectly defined to the standard.In the lower back right side is located the manufactors brand ruber small stamp same color a bit darker than the T. My final judgement -a great T. Personally I prefer higher and biger logo's.
Apply For Tryout
Once the product reaches the targeted number of wishes, it will be selected for a tryout.
Sign up or stay tuned in the community for the winner announcement.
If you win, you will receive the product and be ready to test
Test And Share
Test the product and share your review in the community.